Would You Take Part in a Clinical Trial to Potentially Help Your Symptoms?

GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T

I've often thought about what it would be like to take part in a clinical trial, but the financial incentive has never been enough to seal the deal. The thought of being a human guinea pig for a seemingly unknown drug or serum fills me with a certain amount of dread, however if this drug had the potential to cure my anxiety I'm sure I'd probably take it.

What would you do?

J

Jade

I think I’d be far too fearful to consider being a drug tester but that's probably just my personality and I can certainly see why people would want to participate in a clinical trial such as this one.The financial aspect of this wouldn’t be of interest to me and is not something that would persuade me even though I’ve heard they do pay a lot for your participation.I must say though what would be tempting is like you said Ghost the potential for a cure for anxiety. I’m also pleased that they are using ‘ human guinea pigs’being that they are consensual participants as opposed to animals. The way these clinical trials are carried out sits well with me as it’s animal cruelty free and will surely give a more accurate result if it’s tested on subjects that the product is aimed at anyway.