Understanding your phobia is the key

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
While there is no doubt that life as a phobia sufferers is not easy perhaps the first step on the road to recovery is to understand exactly what your phobia entails. This is not some kind of psychological test more an understanding of why you feel such extreme reactions to certain situations. Understanding your phobia could be the key to unlocking a better life and reducing your anxiety levels.

We are all unique in our own way and we all have different ways in which we react and protect ourselves. Perhaps you would like to post about your recovery strategies and how you best cope with your phobias?

J

Jade

While there is no doubt that life as a phobia sufferers is not easy perhaps the first step on the road to recovery is to understand exactly what your phobia entails. This is not some kind of psychological test more an understanding of why you feel such extreme reactions to certain situations. Understanding your phobia could be the key to unlocking a better life and reducing your anxiety levels.

We are all unique in our own way and we all have different ways in which we react and protect ourselves. Perhaps you would like to post about your recovery strategies and how you best cope with your phobias?
What helped me was to try and identify the root cause of my problem. I went through the events in my life that could have triggered that phobia in me. This helped me to understand my condition more and it was a relief to discover what the underlining problem was and how I could try work around it.