What one thing has really made you laugh recently?

GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T

Gets me every time. Whenever I'm feeling low I watch this and I'm in stitches.

J

Jade

Gets me every time. Whenever I'm feeling low I watch this and I'm in stitches.

Great thread Ghost, laughter can be a great medicine.

What made me laugh is this man's laugh, it's so infectious. This reminded me of a video I watched on youtube it's very funny.

Mark

Mark

I don't know about anyone else but I find that laughter is a great way to forget your troubles - even if just for a short space of time :)

GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T

Great thread Ghost, laughter can be a great medicine.

What made me laugh is this man's laugh, it's so infectious. This reminded me of a video I watched on youtube it's very funny.

Hahaa brilliant. Laughing really is infectious and soothing all the same. Great video Jade!

J

Jade

Hahaa brilliant. Laughing really is infectious and soothing all the same. Great video Jade!
Glad you enjoyed it haha. Do you know what else I really like about that video, this may sound a bit silly but I love seeing strangers interact like this and something as great as laughter that's bringing them together I think is lovely.I was on a train once traveling home for christmas and it was so packed you couldn't even get a suitcase through the aisles. Everyone worked together to hand each others luggage in a line ( like a pass the parcel) so the person could get off at their stop on time. I just loved seeing the unity of strangers and think this is something that brings me a little comfort and helps me feel more secure so if I started having an anxiety panic I know people would be willing to help me if I needed it.