Saying hi

pixie10

pixie10

Hi everyone,

just stopping in to introduce myself - I'm Anna, 30 and have suffered with general anxiety for about 10 years now. Travel is a big issue for me (especially flying). I have family in Australia which is a big motivator to beat it! Looking forward to hearing your stories and hopefully some helpful advice :)

Anna
x

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pixie

First of all welcome to the forum - we hope that you find it help and informative speaking with an array of different people with experience of phobias.

I guess travel phobias are massive in your life and I hope the forum can help in some way.

Regards,

Mark

J

Jade

Hi Anna :) I was wondering if you know what has caused your fear of travelling maybe a childhood event, influence from the media or something else? I always think it’s useful to try and figure out where your phobia stems from and that way you can address the issue head on as I personally find that the key for me is to understand my phobia in any way I can. Anna you said you have family in Australia and I agree that’s going to be a great incentive for you to succeed in gaining control of your phobia. Good luck.