Please share motivational goals

J

Jade

I think it would be nice if we all posted something we want to achieve when we have our phobias and anxiety under control.

I think this will be a great motivator and for days when we are struggling and not feeling our strongest we can read these for a little boost.

I’ll start:

I’d love to go to Marrakech for a luxurious spa pampering and relaxation mini break. I’d love to control my anxiety and phobias so i could truly enjoy this experience and actually relax and wind down

I’d love to hear everyone else’s goals :)

GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T

I'd like to become a full time freelance writer and to be able to travel without the fear of overwhelming anxiety and paranoia.

P

Paul1

I'd like to become a full time freelance writer and to be able to travel without the fear of overwhelming anxiety and paranoia.
I'd love to be a freelance writer too. My goal would be to write something publishable no matter how small; although my true dream would be to publish a novel. This is a hard one for me, as thinking about writing makes me anxious; I think, subconsciously, it's the fear of failure.

GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T

I'd love to be a freelance writer too. My goal would be to write something publishable no matter how small; although my true dream would be to publish a novel. This is a hard one for me, as thinking about writing makes me anxious; I think, subconsciously, it's the fear of failure.
This writing dream of mine has been the overriding thought that kept me going. If writing is what you love Paul then seriously you should go do it. Use that passion as your driving force and you'll be surprised how far you get.

J

Jade

Failure is something all of us want to avoid but I try and look at it in a more positive light. If we do not fail then we do not learn. Failure is frustrating and disheartening but it’s something that helps us grow as a person because we are recognising our mistakes and can avoid them next time we try. When you fail at something you are passionate about see it as a huge driving force that will make you more determined to succeed the next time. The feeling of accomplishment after overcoming a previous failure will be even more rewarding then if we get it right first time.

Beattheblues

Beattheblues

I want to wake up everyday without any worries - well if I wake up happy more times than down that will be a start lol