Do you have a strange phobia?

F

Fightingback

There are literally thousands of phobias - do you have any strange ones?

Mark

Mark

I once heard of someone who had a phobia of toes - they could not stand to see pixs of toes. Is there a name for that?

H

Helprequired

Not so much now but when I was younger I had a terrible phobia of bleach. I think it goes back to childhood when as a kid we were warned that bleach was dangerous and never to touch it.

L

LynnyB

I have a very real and very uncomfortable phobia of polystyrene - and cannot even open or be near a package which has it inside. The noise goes right through me!

F

Fightingback

I know of many people who have a phobia of polystyrene - it seems to be the way it feels and the noise it makes which spooks people out. A phobia of toes/feet is also another common one - I think it may be something to do with sweaty unclean feet, maybe those with uncut toenails of the bony shape of toes. Can anyone expand on this?

G

Getting_There

Believe it or not, I have a phobia of those foodbags we are all supposed to use for our waste food. Gives me the creeps seeing the waste food let alone touching the bag!

L

LynnyB

I know someone who has a terrible phobia of toes and feet - she hates the sight of them!