Anyone else struggling with the lockdown?

H

Helprequired

Have to say the lockdown is dragging on now (I know we need it before anyone says anything!) and starting to impact my anxiety. I also know of a few people who are actually scared to go outside because of the virus. Is anyone else struggling?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think everyone must be struggling now - it is not natural for humans to be locked up and it looks like full freedon is still some way off yet. Tricky times for us phobia and anxiety sufferers.

F

Fightingback

In the first few weeks, as I work from home anyways, there was very little in the way of difference on a day-to-day basis. The only issue is the fact that the house is now full as other members are not able to go to work although thankfully I have an office in my garden. However, as time goes on this is beginning to wear thin although when I feel that way I tend to think of those in World War II who had to hide for five years at night time. Such was the impact that when the war was finally over many of them ripped down their blackout curtains and made outfits which they wore to the huge party the UK enjoyed. So, yes it is challenging but nowhere near as challenging as what others have been through.